sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

Avalanche in the Alps (by Maria Cáliz)


Last year I went on a skiing trip with my friends. We travelled by plane to the Alps, and then we took a minibus to go to the hotel.
On the first day we skied following the tracks. Later we went to a restaurant to eat some food, in the restaurant there were some chairs and some tables and we sat on the chairs to have lunch.

After  lunch we returned to the tracks, we skied for a long time but at 18:00h I heard a loud noise and I saw an avalanche. We  started to run, but the avalanche caught me and I got buried under the snow .
A few hours later my friends found me under the snow and they took me to a hospital.
When we arrived at the hospital, a doctor told me my leg was broken  and he put me a plaster cast.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario